It can be hard to know what to talk about when approaching women and many of us fall back to the boring “what do you do” / “whats your job” type of questions. A lot of women will be constantly bombarded with these questions by guys they will quickly forget, so if you want to have some chance of being remembered try these instead :-
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
- Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
- What would constitute the “perfect” day for you?
- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
- Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
- If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
- Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- What is your most treasured memory?
- If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? Why?
- What roles do love and affection play in your life?
- Share an embarrassing moment from your life.
- When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
- What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
better still come up with some of your own (and write them in the comments) !
# 5 – I would definitely keep the 30 year old body – a younger mind in an old, decrepit body just seems like decades of frustration to me !